This beautiful 1968 R60US was restored in 2010 with the original 18,500 miles. Only 600 miles have been added since the restoration.
This motorcycle runs very well and starts with one or two kicks. It runs like a BMW and the riding position feels like a cruiser.
I am selling the bike for the current owner.
- Color was changed from black to Granada Red
- Frame and swing arms powder coated
- Fenders and metal parts professionally painted with BSAF paint at Autopia LLC
- Rims professionally polished
- New stainless steel spokes
- New wheel bearings
- New Heidneau 350/18 tires
- New tubes
- All aluminum parts professionally polished
- Tapered roller steering head bearings
- New indicator switch
- New blinker switch
- Hella bar end signals
- New top end seals and gaskets during evaluation
- Transmission and final drive re-sealed
- Valves lapped in
- Carburetors rebuilt
- Albert headlight mirrors installed
- Corbin solo seat with passenger seat
- Fellig cylinder guards
- Hand pinstriping by Mark Weld